If you are one of the 30% of people in the US who suffer from a level of snoring which disturbs either your own sleep or your partner’s, then you have unquestionably been looking for an answer to find finally a way to stop or reduce the numerous complications that are caused by your snoring.
But Is My Snoring Solution Chinstrap The Answer?
We are about to find out from this in-depth review as we look at the my snoring solution chinstrap; how it works and if it is scientifically proven to stop snoring.
Frustration, exhaustion, unable to concentrate, or even the inability to wake up in the morning because of lack of motivation and drive, can all be an outcome of snore-disturbed sleep.
Not being able to take a restful sleep can result in depression and other serious health issues which can in very extreme cases lead to death.
It is a medical fact that all human beings need a quality and undisturbed sleep, otherwise one will fail to function at full potential for the rest of the day and this can lead to negative consequences for both your professional and personal life.
You wake up in the morning to find your family or partner sleepy and annoyed. When you finally go to the office, the work that you once saw as challenging and fun becomes at once mundane and exhausting and you find yourself not meeting your daily goals at your workplace as you always seem fatigued.
What Is The Solution?
So as an individual who suffers while at the same time making those close to him/her suffer every day, the question that bothers you is- What can I do to change my situation and get a good quality sleep without disturbing others?
Well, probably, you went to Google and searched for an answer and in a few seconds, you found what to you could be the wonder product that you have always wanted: The My Snoring Solution Chin Strap. However, before you can decide on whether to purchase it, there is one more question to answer: Does it actually work?
How My Snoring Solution Chin Strap Works
Today, about 80% of snorers can be categorized as open mouth snorers. They experience noisy sleep episodes that are usually caused by a mishmash of a loose membrane and your tongue retreating to the back of your throat while at the same time turning up the volume through the open mouth.
Extensive development and research over the years have shown that when the mouth is closed and a chin strap supports the jaw, keeping the lower jaw in a forward and upward position- the throat is kept clear and free of obstacles as your tongue stays in position. The jaw’s positioning aids in keeping the airway wide enough and loose muscles tight, thus permitting vibration-free, unrestricted breathing, all of which can lead to a reduction in or a total stop of snoring.
There is basically no disagreeing with this method, pushing the jaw in a forward position and then keeping it in position is a verified way of considerably reducing or stopping the habit of snoring for a majority of people.
That is how this product works, very straightforward and easy to use, yet very effective at the same time. Besides, as with any other chin supports, it is just an easy task of unwrapping your new strap- perhaps putting it first through a machine wash cycle, and then put it on.
You do not have to mold, or make other tricky adjustments. Just follow the detailed step-by-step instructions in the manual that comes with this product and you will be good to go. It could really get any easier than this!
In addition, wearing it will significantly increase your oxygen levels in the body through the improved airflow- via your improved REM sleep and your opened throat, both of which contribute to a much energetic, healthier lifestyle and lower blood pressure, and all because you have stopped or reduced your snoring.
Your partner and family will also reap the benefits as they will now have peaceful nights.
Pros To Using My Snoring Solution
- It is not invasive, easy to use and maintain.
- It is aimed at 80% of the snorers who are referred to as open mouth snorers; thus it has a broader scope for bringing success.
- It works for a majority of people, as those who wear dentures can still use it.
- It provides training to your jaw, basically ‘training’ your jaw to move in a forward direction so that in the near future, there will be a possibility that you may not need to wear the strap and still not snore.
- It is easy to pack, especially if you are on vacation or a business trip.
- The wide long straps help in keeping the device in position.
- You can try the product for 3 months, and if you are not satisfied with it, you can return it to the manufacturer and ask for a refund.
- It does not affect your gums or teeth, squeeze your tongue or result in issues such as extensive jaw ache, drooling, and dry throats.
- It is practically improbable for it to break or fail while you are using it, and even in the extraordinarily unlikely event, it will do so outside of your mouth and thus poses no problems with injury or choking.
- After a span of time, there is a possibility of some of its materials losing elasticity and thus reducing its effectiveness.
- It can experience certain movement around the head, in case you are a restless sleeper.
- It is one of the more pricey snoring solution available today, despite its ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ promotion.
How Much Does It Cost?
At $119.97, with shipping fees excluded, this product is expensive. However, the quality of this strap makes it worth the extra cost. The ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offer has reduced the pricing to $60 per unit, which is not that bad for a chin strap.
The shipping fees are set at $9.95 for the standard rates which means it will take between 5 and 10 days. For express deliveries, it will take 2 business days at a cost of $29.95. There is also a 3-month money back guarantee which gives you the option to return the product and get a refund in case you are not satisfied with it.
My Snoring Solution Chin Strap does precisely what it supposed to do and offers an effective and confirmed way of stopping or reducing snoring. It is a good product in terms of bringing peace and silence into your bedroom.